Walther Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the 99 so I need a bit of help. I saw a like new .40 in OD. It comes with 4 mags and they want $360. Not my first choice in colors but I am willing to settle.

·
Registered
4,339 Posts
Well, take a look at the inside. Its probably fine - just make sure there is no play in the barrle when the slide is closed? You said it is like new, so I assume it isn't scratched up.

Thats a good price. Have U ever fired one in a 40, though? The P99 already has a somewhate high bore axis as it is. I have several in 9mm. Not sure if I would want one in a 40 myself.

As for the OD green - I wished I could have gotten my 9mm in OD green. I like it myself

·
Registered
160 Posts
Considering the little information we have...no year, no info if it is a P99 or a SW99, what kind of mags they are, round count etc.

In general it sounds like a good deal regardless of the extra info I'd like to have. New P99's are in the 500's and a used one in the 300's with extra mags is pretty good...I'd pay $400-450 for an excellent used P99 with all the factory stuff like box, mags, papers etc depending on the information (above). I wouldn't use that gun as my carry gun, just for training/competition or fun.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
[b said:
Quote[/b] (onebigcubano @ Aug. 20 2006,6:41)]Considering the little information we have...no year, no info if it is a P99 or a SW99, what kind of mags they are, round count etc.

In general it sounds like a good deal regardless of the extra info I'd like to have. New P99's are in the 500's and a used one in the 300's with extra mags is pretty good...I'd pay $400-450 for an excellent used P99 with all the factory stuff like box, mags, papers etc depending on the information (above). I wouldn't use that gun as my carry gun, just for training/competition or fun.
It's a P99. The mags are all hi-capacity. I'm not sure of the year but the trigger guard is more rounded than the ones I have seen in most storess. It's a QA too. Factory box w/paperwork.

·
Registered
26 Posts
You should not buy it. You should tell me where it is so i can inspect it for you.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Oh never mind I just noticed that you said it was a QA. Deal breaker for me since I love the AS trigger.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts