Walther Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking for some Mpro7 cleaner and Militec lube on the net and stumbled accross a very good deal, IMO.

Check out http://www.impactguns.com/store/cleaning.html

Mpro7 32 oz for $19.99 and Militec 4 oz for $8.99.  The shipping was $8

I haven't received my order, so I have no opinion as to their customer service.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dr,

how do you get wholesale prices from Brownells? Are you a dealer? Their listed price for a gallon of Mpro is $65.99. If you're a retail buyer, what's the secret?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Although I saw the gallon deal for $39.99, I thought a 32 oz would last me a while -- I'd estimate that I would clean about 3-5 handguns and 2 long guns once per week.
As I've seen Dr. Lunde
frequent sigforum and glocktalk and mentioning that he owns something like a hundred (or maybe a thousand
) handguns, I guess it would make sense for him to buy this stuff by the gallon, but does an average shooter really need a gallon of MPro7? I'd also be concerned a little about MPro shelf life as it is "biodegradable". Am I confused?

On a different note, so is there a way a non-dealer can get "wholesale" prices from Brownells?

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Sure you can use a gallon
When the best way to clean your P7 is to completely immerse it in Mpro7, then you need a lot. AND, when you are done, just strain it through a coffee filter or cheesecloth back into the container. And reuse it for the next time.

Works great!

James

1 - 6 of 6 Posts