Walther Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
The spring made a difference for me. I also noticed a big difference after the whole assembly was cleaned, the trigger was much smoother. If the striker assembly is dirty, a lighter spring is might result in a misfire. Just a suggestion.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Somewhere here I commented on the trigger feel after I pulled the firing pin assembly and wiped it along with the channel down. No live. Trigger was much smoother. Well worth it for 5-7 minutes worth of work.

-- Mark

·
Registered
3 Posts
The $3.25 standard Glock striker spring worked really well in my new PPS M2 RMSC. Trigger is now 5 lbs and smooth as butter - really nice clean break. I can put 4" groups with this at 15 yards - rapid fire. That's all I need for an EDC gun. Thanks to this thread for the great tip.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have about 300 rds thru my M2 now with the Glock striker spring. No issues at all. I see no reason to go back to the really heavy trigger created by the overly heavy stock spring. As always YMMV.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Now anyone know how to remove the extractor? TIA
This vid of a PPQ shows how to remove the extractor. My PPS M2 was held in the same way. Of course, I lost the retainer & spring but was able to find it in the shag rug with a magnet. it did not fly far ( landed next to chair).

21 - 26 of 26 Posts