Walther Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, Jeeps here.

Ditched all my Glocks (so unrefined!) for a few odds and ends, and one of those odds and ends happens to be a P99. All I can is "WOW", where I have been all my life? What a great handgun, and a total delight to shoot.

Anyway, hope to be here a while - unless the circus comes to town - but if it doesn't, I hope to gain as much knowledge about the Walthers as I did from Glocks on another site.

Oh, I also own a P22 and a PPK/S...

·
Registered
69 Posts
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jeeps @ May 02 2004,10:32)]Hey all, Jeeps here.

Ditched all my Glocks (so unrefined!) for a few odds and ends, and one of those odds and ends happens to be a P99. All I can is "WOW", where I have been all my life? What a great handgun, and a total delight to shoot.

Anyway, hope to be here a while - unless the circus comes to town - but if it doesn't, I hope to gain as much knowledge about the Walthers as I did from Glocks on another site.

Oh, I also own a P22 and a PPK/S...
Not as many folks here as on Glock Talk, but the guns are WAYYYYY better here. Glad to see you've come around from the dark side....

Just got my P99, I'm dying to shoot it...

You know about Lunde's Faq right ?

This guy has got one of the better P99 sites for new stuff and other odds and ends

1 - 2 of 2 Posts