Walther Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says, I have a GG&G light rail adapter and M6 Tac-Light for sale.  This will fit Pre '04 Pistols with the standard walther rail.  The M6 has only been out of the box to mount to rail for photos.  $315 shipped (Firm for now) Will sell adpater only for $25 shipped.  E-mail Questions to:  [email protected]

I can't get the photos to post.
 So I have attached a link to the album online.

Matt

Walther Album

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Interesting, I see no GG&G Rail adapter for the WALTHER P99 on their website, I only see it for the S&W SW99. I don't want to have to "join" the picture post site to see the pics. Is there a "courtesy" id or some other way to see them?

If you have a picture, can you just send it to me and I can update the FAQ as this would be something new of interest to ALL Walther pre-04 P99 owners?

[email protected]

James

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will get some photos to you when I get home from work. I thought that posting the album would allow anyone to view them. I did not realize that you had to be member to view them.

I worked with Brant at GG&G for several months to get the adapter made. This is actually a prototype, so I am not sure when they are going to start producing them.

If you know how to post pics here in the forum, or know of a place that hosts photos that does not require a login, let me know and I will post the photos here.

Matt

·
Registered
11 Posts
sasquatch98226,

I'll take the adapter. I already have a M-6.

I'm going to shoot you an email and IM with request for details.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts