Walther Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i was wondering if anyone could help me, i have a walther pp serial #=380XXXP it has two eagle over n proofs ( on slide and chamber ) and one eagle over J ( on barrel) , it also has the WaA359 proof in 2 spots. its an acp. It has black grip . For some reason it has no labels on the left slide, not even the walther logo. I guess im just wondering what the value of this gun would be?

·
Premium Member
26,071 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,722 Posts
You have an "ac" code 7.65mm Walther PP made in 1945. The Eagle/WaA359 stamps on the left frame and slide are "Waffenamts"...military Weapons Office acceptance stamps. The Eagle/N stamps on the right side are commercial proofs. What looks like an "Eagle/J" stamp on the barrel near the muzzle is probably a partially formed Eagle/N stamp. Since the "ac" code is the Walther factory designation it's correct for the left side of the slide to be blank on this PP type.

There were only about 5500 "ac" code WaA359 PP's manufactured in the serial number range 370000P - 397000P. These were the last military contract PP's that were proofed and accepted before the factory was captured and the inspectors fled. Many of these "ac" code PP's were captured at the factory brand new in their shipping crates... :)

If your "ac" code Walther PP has matching serial numbers and the original "7.65 m/m" marked magazine, I'd estimate it's value to be in the $750 - $950 range.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts