Walther Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In 1981 I purchased a new German PPKS. It was inported my Interarms. I was told only 10 or 12 were imported that year? It is factory engraved and Gold plated. Even the grip screws and bottom of the flush fit magazine were engraved. It came with a test target which was shot prior to plating and engraving. It came with white plastic grips and finger extention mag. bottom. It came in a wood case with blue plush interior. I added smooth Ivory grips to it. I believe I paid $2,400 for it in 1981. This is the most beautiful pistol that I have ever seen. Been in the safe for 26 years.

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
I have a pic of those in my 86 Interarms catalog
There were 2 boxes they offered... one was lined with a blue material on the oustide and the red velt interior was flsuh with the foam and if I am not mistaken the presentation box that had the wood exterior had either blue or red velt inside.... also the original withe grips were checkered just like the black one are.....
I wish I had a pricelist to go with my catalog,,,, there are some interesting Walther's in it

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
money aside (those pistols more than doubled in value), the engraved Walther PP series are true works of art. They can be passed down from generation to generation. There is a high level of pride in owning one of the models.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes these look like mine. The white grips were checkered. I have both the leather type case with red interior and the Walther wood box with blue plush interior. the Blue and Chrome ones are nice but nothing looks like Gold.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts