Walther Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Range Rover Sport
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, this is my first post and it is about my first ever pistol: a 1984 German made Walther TPH in .22. It is in stunning condition with only a tiny amount of wear to the bluing near the muzzle on the left hand side, presumably wear from being pocketed. It came with two magazines and the price seemed very good compared to others I've seen here.
Being in Europe we don't see the interarms ones often, but this one doesn't seem to suffer the FTE/FTF issues I've seen mentioned so often.
Our ranges are reopening next week and I am looking forward to testing a wide range of ammo to see what it prefers. First on the list of wants is a set of walnut grips to replace the rather shiny plastic ones.馃檪

Registered
That鈥檚 a gorgeous pistol! I鈥檓 looking to score a stainless Interarms TPH right now, but the blued version looks much nicer

Registered
Range Rover Sport
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Is there are prefered holster for these? I would like one which is fitted rather than generic

Premium Member
Thanks. Is there are prefered holster for these? I would like one which is fitted rather than generic
There are TPH holsters by Bianchi and Sickinger for example. I own a very compact one. It's marked BTPH. Unfortunately I don't know who made it.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

1 - 6 of 6 Posts