Walther Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't see a G22 section. Am I just missing it? Where would be the best section to post a question?
Thanks

·
Premium Member
8,669 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,071 Posts
Jim is correct: The rifles are discussed in this section of the forum.

Welcome; enjoy your time with us.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, Olsoul. That's a interesting question you ask. With a complicated answer that has changed over the 10 years ownership. To sum it up. When it's firing without any issue's I totally love it. I'm currently only shooting federal cphp truncated, been pretty reliable. Most others only jam. Unfortunately the last 2 times out shooting, issue popping it's head up again. Hence why I'm here on walther forums.

·
Premium Member
26,071 Posts
You might want to run a search on the G22. We've run some threads in the past from owners who like or don't like the rifles, who have discovered issues or solutions to those issues, etc. One thing is certain, beyond the simple fact that Umarex abandoned the line: They all seem to develop problems somewhere along the line, some of which are easier to correct than others. Something else of interest might well be that quality ammo generally works better than the cheap stuff, but there's no guarantee there, either.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts