Walther Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some time ago I bought this G22 from CDNN....best $300 I have spent so far....
Granted this was my first rifle, I have to say somebody else might think different and say its not worth it.... but here I guess it is just like with the P22 and you either like it or you don't.
I changed it from right to left ejection myself without any problems....
There are some smal springs that IMHO are a big design flaw but those are only a concern if you take the G22 appart all the way for a good cleaning.....
I have yet not tried any dry-lube.... just you the generic Mil-tec lube on it

link to Glocktalk ... where I was able to host a pic of it

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Ahhh, I can’t believe you...I have been sitting on the fence about the G22 and what I wanted was to add a muzzle break and vertical fore grip...and what do you have posted on Glocktalk but the very thing that I have in mind, with the scope too. If I buy one this week it will be your fault...

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I take that blame any day of the week.....

I got the muzzle break from Cals sporting armory, though I seen them on ebay and other places...
I am still going to get a bipod so my daughter can enjoy it more.... I think I will just get the one for the Cx4... so I have a excuse to buy that carbine down the road for the bipod

Once my wife retieres and we are setteled, I will send off the barrel to get it threaded so I can get a can on it... or maybe by then the 25 inch barrels that are already threaded are in the country....

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I ordered it from my gunstore....
The foregrip needed some work to fit though. I am not sure about this info but was told that the Beretta forgrips for the Cx4 fit on the G22.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts