Walther Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellas and fellows!

Originally from the Northeast but have lived all throughout the South for 10 of the last 15 years. Atlanta is currently home.

Have a bunch of experience shooting other people’s guns, but have been “pressured” to exercise my 2A rights. As of April I am happy to join you all as a responsible firearms owner. With COVID and now all the civil unrest and uncertainty my wife even agreed it was time to invest in home defense other than our 9lbs watchdog and monitored alarm system, ha!

I see gun ownership the same as I do car ownership...there are certain cars that I will and will not consider owning. I would say Walther and Sig Sauer are the BMWs of the small arms world: excellence in German engineering!

My arsenal started with a Walther Creed, added a Mossberg 500, then a Sig P365 TacPac with manual safety (didn’t even know it but I’m ok with it), then a KelTec KS7, then a Walther PPQ .45 with threaded barrel and as of last week purchased a Sig M400 Tread Pistol w/11” barrel. Would love a P99 and PPL for nostalgia sake, but in the near-term will likely get a PPS LE compact.

Glad to be here to learn more from people who have been Walther fans a lot longer than I have been.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thx buddy! was beginning to think it was a lonely world out there...ha!
Kidding aside, some great reading on this forum.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Newest newb here😁
Had a friend as an instructor but new wife won’t allow him to speak to me and therefore I’m left with my CCP and no idea how to clean it. Went shooting with it one time, shot around 70 rounds and I’m hesitant to attempt cleaning it. Looking forward to cruising this forum and learning a lot.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Newest newb here😁
Had a friend as an instructor but new wife won’t allow him to speak to me and therefore I’m left with my CCP and no idea how to clean it. Went shooting with it one time, shot around 70 rounds and I’m hesitant to attempt cleaning it. Looking forward to cruising this forum and learning a lot.
Ooops I have to learn how to work this site lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts