Walther Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I read on another forum that you can convert beretta 9mm mags to fit the P99 so I tried it on a couple of cheep after market mags I had and all I had to do was drill a hole where the magazine catch was. I have not shot it yet but it will feed a round if I cycle it buy hand and holds the slide open when the mag is empty.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Here's a pictures. The hole to the left on the mag is the one I drilled. I think all that catches is the corner of the mag catch but I can't pull it out. If you have a beretta magazine you can just slide it in and out a few times and it will leave a little scratch where the mag catch is and I just drilled the hole at the bottom of the line. You can also take the slide off and put the magazine in and look down from the top and get a good idea. If your not sure drill the hole a little low and work your way up. If your hole is to high it won't hold the mag up wher it needs to be.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.