Walther Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
HOLSTERS ARE SOLD!!!

I have two used (but excellent condition) holsters for a Walther PPS for sale: (1) Crossbreed Supertuck, and (2) Hopp Custom Leathers AIWB.

The Crossbreed Supertuck is just like the cowhide ones on their website. It's about 10 months old. It's in good–excellent condition, and will come with j-hooks in addition to the normal hooks. Here's a pic:

The Hopp holster was custom made by Eric Hopp, and wasn't cheap! (Here's the actual link to the holster on Hopp's website: http://on.fb.me/14EPdgs.) This holster is in mint–excellent condition. I have only seen one leather holster nicer than this one — i.e., the Hopp holster I own for my XD-S! It was designed for AWIB, but I actually wore it behind my hip usually. Here's a pic:

Here is what I value these at: Supertuck = $30, and Hopp = $60. PRICES ARE FIRM. These are both discounted for being used, but are still in GREAT condition. You're welcome to one or both, first come, first serve.

Here are a couple more pics:

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
258 Posts
I will take both holsters plus the mag in your other post, if the items are still available. PM sent.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts