Walther Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FS: Walther Polymer Q5 Match -- $550 OBO -- Can Ship To Your FFL

For sale is my almost new Walther Polymer Q5 Match. I bought it from an AD November 12, 2019. I have taken it out for one range trip since then. Otherwise, she's been a safe queen. My shooting path is going a different direction. What you will get is everything that comes with the factory gun.

My pricing is OBO, shipped to your FFL FEDEX 2 Day. Funds accepted... cash (FTF), PayPal, Google Pay.

Exact Walther model number is 2813335.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
FS: Walther Polymer Q5 Match -- $550 OBO -- Can Ship To Your FFL

For sale is my almost new Walther Polymer Q5 Match. I bought it from an AD November 12, 2019. I have taken it out for one range trip since then. Otherwise, she's been a safe queen. My shooting path is going a different direction. What you will get is everything that comes with the factory gun.

My pricing is OBO, shipped to your FFL FEDEX 2 Day. Funds accepted... cash (FTF), PayPal, Google Pay.

Exact Walther model number is 2813335.
I have a hard time with posting pics on this site, so here is a link to the Armslist ad, there are photos there.

ARMSLIST - For Sale: FS: Walther Polymer Q5 Match -- $550 OBO Shipped - Saint Louis, MO

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Q% Match is sold...but....

November 12, 2019?????
Nice catch. Typo, should have been 2018.

The Q5 is sold, but...

I have the holster with hanger from RedRiver Tactical. It is Carbon Fiber outside and red inside. Brass adjustment knobs. Red drop for 1.55" belt. Cost me $122. Never used. Now I have no gun. Make an offer.

I also have the DPM recoil reduction system kit. Never used. Cost me $85.00. Make an offer.[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
58 Posts
Could you please be a bit more specific as to which RRT holster you have for the Q5? Right handed? Model? Picture? Does it fit with a red dot?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Could you please be a bit more specific as to which RRT holster you have for the Q5? Right handed? Model? Picture? Does it fit with a red dot?
Yes, it is right handed. Here are pics of the one I had for my Sig. I sold the Sig and the holster and bought a Q5 and the identical holster for it from Red Hill Tactical. Yes, it fits with a red dot. When I sold the Sig and holster, I did NOT sell the hanger. Thus, the hanger you see in pics (below) is the actual hanger for sale. It is made for 1.55" belt.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AgcmFoki_JpK7jXHORqxXFmWhLkH

I will look for pics of the one for sale and post here when I find them, or I will take new.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
DPM Recoil Reduction System is SOLD!!!

DPM Recoil Reduction System is SOLD!!!

Q5 Match is SOLD!!!

Holster and belt hanger remain for sale.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Did you have a price for the holster and hanger?
Link to pics of holster and hanger...
https://1drv.ms/f/s!AgcmFoki_JpK-BbNvlBOgyIgcTPY
$80 shipped, both holster and hanger. Notice the nice brass knobs for adjustment. This is custom fit and made for the Walther Q5 Match with optic attached. This is from Red Hill Tactical. As it sits, it cost about $122 plus shipping and it takes 4-6 weeks to get one.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts