Walther Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have (4) Walther 12 round 40SW P99 mags that must go.  All have blue followers and are in very good to excellent condition.  I would say that they are LNIB, but they have all been function tested so they saw some action.  Price is $28 individually or $100 for the whole kit and kaboodle.

***SOLD***

Also have (1) black horsehide Sparks Summer Special 2 holster for the P99.  Will fit old and new frame designs.  Loops are for 1.5" belt.  Condition is very good.  Price is $80.

***SOLD***

Also have  (1) Comp-Tac combo mag carrier set for an E2E.  It is set up to carry on left side of body.  Condition is excellent.  Price is $35.

Also have (1) black Don Hume dual mag carrier also set for left side carry.  Price is $20

Lastly, have (1) black DeSantis SS single mag carrier.  This is also set for left side carry.  Price is $20.

All prices include shipping and Paypal fess if you choose to pay that way.  All items also carry a 2 week no BS money back guarantee.  If you dont like them or simply change your mind all I ask is that you send the items back in their original condition.  I will refund your money minus any Paypal fees if applicable.

Additional pics available if needed.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts