Walther Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I still have a handful of Walther factory-original P88 magazines (not aftermarket clones), 15-round capacity. These are early commercial production, bright blue finish and unmarked except for the numbers on the indicator holes on the spine.

I also have a few of later production. They are exactly the same as above except marked vertically on the left side with the Walther Banner and "P88 9x19mm". All have the Walther-modified follower with a surface-ground pin (to cure marginal holdopen operation), though I have some extra unmodified followers, which may (or may not) correctly operate the hold-open, if those are preferred. I classify these magazines as "used" --not new-- but they all look practically new and might have never been loaded.

These are for the full-size P88. They should not be used in a P88C without some form of positive stop at the butt to prevent over-insertion. (Maybe a flat rubber bumper glued on the front wall of the magazine body?)

Unmarked are $65 ea. Walther Banner-marked are $85. Plus $9 shipping anywhere in the USA (flat charge up to four mags).

Shoot me a PM if interested.

M

·
Registered
21 Posts
P88 Mags

PM Sent, interested.

Reactions: ronin11

·
Registered
7 Posts
I still have a handful of Walther factory-original P88 magazines (not aftermarket clones), 15-round capacity. These are early commercial production, bright blue finish and unmarked except for the numbers on the indicator holes on the spine.

I also have a few of later production. They are exactly the same as above except marked vertically on the left side with the Walther Banner and "P88 9x19mm". All have the Walther-modified follower with a surface-ground pin (to cure marginal holdopen operation), though I have some extra unmodified followers, which may (or may not) correctly operate the hold-open, if those are preferred. I classify these magazines as "used" --not new-- but they all look practically new and might have never been loaded.

These are for the full-size P88. They should not be used in a P88C without some form of positive stop at the butt to prevent over-insertion. (Maybe a flat rubber bumper glued on the front wall of the magazine body?)

Unmarked are $65 ea. Walther Banner-marked are $85. Plus $9 shipping anywhere in the USA (flat charge up to four mags).

Shoot me a PM if interested.

M
i need 2 of the walther banner where will i send the payments thanks a lot!ship to new jersey!

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
i need 2 of the walther banner where will i send the payments thanks a lot!ship to new jersey!
Over 10 rounds and shipping into Peoples' Glorious Demokratik Republik of New Jerzistan??!!! Might want to check out the laws before the Troopers show up at your door with a Gangle-tooth Murphy warrant for your arrest for exercising your rights... :cool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts