Walther Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I still have a handful of Walther factory-original P88 magazines (not aftermarket clones), 15-round capacity. These are early commercial production, bright blue finish and unmarked except for the numbers on the indicator holes on the spine.

I also have a few of later production. They are exactly the same as above except marked vertically on the left side with the Walther Banner and "P88 9x19mm". All have the Walther-modified follower with a surface-ground pin (to cure marginal holdopen operation), though I have some extra unmodified followers, which may (or may not) correctly operate the hold-open, if those are preferred. I classify these magazines as "used" --not new-- but they all look practically new and might have never been loaded.

These are for the full-size P88. They should not be used in a P88C without some form of positive stop at the butt to prevent over-insertion. (Maybe a flat rubber bumper glued on the front wall of the magazine body?)

Unmarked are $65 ea. Walther Banner-marked are $85. Plus $9 shipping anywhere in the USA (flat charge up to four mags).

Shoot me a PM if interested.

M

·
Registered
21 Posts
P88 Mags

PM Sent, interested.

Reactions: ronin11
1 - 7 of 7 Posts