Walther Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello All,
I have for sale one essentially brand new Bersa Thunder 380 in Nickel....

Removed due to forum policy not allowing the pistol to be listed here and elsewhere.

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
I cannot get my images to upload at the moment for some reason so I can email them to you if desired. Otherwise, I have it listed on Bersa and it will soon be posted on Armslist as well.
Ralph
Sorry, you cannot list something for sale on this forum if it also listed somewhere else. Such as Bersa or Armslist. See the rules of engagement for the trading post section. In particular:

5. If you want to sell via eBay or Gunbroker or some other place, fine and dandy ... but please don't co-post here. Having a potential sale pulled out from a forum member because your item is listed on another site isn't fair to the folks who spend their time here.

Pudge

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Ok.

However, that rule really should be changed because it is completely counter productive.

You don't want people to co-post items for sale here so forum members don't miss out on a potential sale. So the solution is to not allow forum members the opportunity for the sale at all?

That makes no sense and really hurts forum members because they could be missing out on deals they otherwise would be highly interested in. I encourage the Walther Forum to reconsider this policy.

Take care,
Ralph

1 - 3 of 3 Posts