Walther Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my New in the box not fired P99 9mm. It was imported by interarms in 1997. It is one of the early guns with split trigger. The quality over newer models seems to be apparent. I decided to sell this as I was just keeping it as a collector gun and would have never shot it anyway.

The gun is perfect, not a mark on it. The finish is nice and the stampings for the serial numbers are done well. The interarms import mark is crisp, clear, and bright not faded. The trigger is very good and has a shorter reset and crisper trigger than my newer made in 2002 P99.

The gun comes with all original paperwork, test target, extra grips, and sights. Even the case is in great like new condition with original serial number sticker on it. The gun will come with an original and also new 16rnd walther mag OR 2 10rnd mags whichever the buyer prefers.

I want this gun to go to a good home, preferably somebody from the waltherforum who would appreciate it. However if it doesn't sell here within a week or so I will have to post it on gunbroker.com because I need the money.

Selling for $600 shipped. I am asking exactly the price that I paid for it years ago. Pictures are below. No trades please. I can accept a variety of payment types.

[email protected]

Thank you!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Interested!!

Email sent. Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts