Walther Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS in College Station, Texas. Glock 34 + 6 Hi Cap 17 round mags, jentra plug and original case.

I have hardly fired the gun. On the inside of the slide, it still has some of the copper colored lubricant that comes with new Glocks.

The Glock 34 is known as the tactical/practical, and it is great for competition shooting.

It comes stock with adjustable rear sight, the tiny screwdriver to make the adjustment, the 3.5 trigger connector that came stock, and the extended mag and slide releases, that also came stock.

In addition, it has a Jentra butt plug on it, and it comes with 6 hi cap 17 round mags.

The gun has around 500 rounds thru it. The slide finish is perfect. It has never been holstered at all.

$550 Face to face sales only. With the 6 hi cap mags and the sales tax savings, this is a pretty good deal.

Also comes with the original case. And, if I get a chance, I can get the original Instruction booklet (its in my safe deposit box for insurance purposes).

E-mail me at: gold[email protected] - Must be at least 21 and legally able to own a handgun.

·
Registered
4,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Glocklight available for $65 more (or available separately) - See contact info above.

Light comes with case, 2 batteries hardly used, extra bulb, case and instructions.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Is Glock a kind of Walther????

1 - 4 of 4 Posts