Walther Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am the 2nd owner of a recent model PPK/S. I have the original paperwork and BOS, case, manual, etc. The first owner was a cop and used it as a back up. It comes with a black leather Galco holster that is outside the waste band.

The weapon is 2-tone with SS upper. There is some slight wear on the top of the slide from holstering but not bad. Some of the flat finish on top looks shiny in a few spots

I have some ammo too if interested. Mostly full metal jacket, but also some hollow points. All together about 100 rounds.

I am looking for a trade for top quality AR optics, 45's, crossbows, tactical shotguns, etc. Can cash up or down.

Face to Face only in West TN. Must have TN drivers license. HCP preferred. Absolutely no felons. If you want to trade a weapon as part of the deal, you must provide the original bill of sale and subsequent bills of sale OR provide me with the make and serial number. I have a friend in law enforcement that will run the number.

·
Premium Member
26,071 Posts
Please read the Rules of Engagement. You need to provide a for-sale price at the outset, seeing as that is one of your options. Thanks.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts