Walther Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brand new in box P99 QA trigger, with mil-spec OD frame, new long mag release, black slide, two HC mags, box, papers, warranty card, as is from factory...

email [email protected]

$525 shipped and insured in USA to your transfer agent.

It is a big PITA to take pictures but I will for very interested parties. Please don't ask for pictures if you just have nothing else to do -

I am not listing this high so I can lower the price and get what I want - This is being listed at the absolute bottom line, no lower, I am loosing $$$ to get rid of this from the price I paid...

Don't send offers lower than the price as stated. I will entertain reasonable trade offers - Please no "Will you take my snot beat out of, LEO trade in G22" for your BRAND NEW Walther - NO, the answer will be a resounding NO...

·
Registered
118 Posts
I'm definitely interested, just gotta find out what the procedure is to have it shipped here in Montreal. I'm a registered owner with our glorious (yuk) canadian government, so it's more a question of protocol with bringing the gun here. Pretty sure it's not a problem as long as I register it first here in Canada. I'll letcha know...
My email is [email protected]

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry - NO sales outside the continental USA...

PROHIBITED FIREARMS, DEVICES, AND WEAPONS in CANADA
Prohibited firearms, devices, and weapons are:
+ full-automatic firearms
+ sawed-off rifles or shotguns with barrel length less than 457mm (18 inches); this does not apply to firearms manufactured with short barrels
+ sawed-off rifles or shotguns with overall length less than 660mm (26 inches); this does not apply to firearms manufactured with short stocks or short barrels
+ handguns with a barrel less than 105mm (4.14 inches), except certain specifically listed competition handguns which are restricted
+ handguns in caliber .25 or .32, except certain specifically listed competition handguns which are restricted
+ silencers
+ large capacity magazines for a semi-automatic center-fire firearm. What constitutes "large capacity" varies; as a general rule, the maximum capacity is 5 rounds for long guns, 10 rounds for handguns "commonly found in Canada", and 5 rounds for handguns "not commonly found in Canada." Magazines for rimfire cartridges, the 8-round clips used in the M1 Garand, and 10 round Lee Enfield rifle magazines are exempted by name from this prohibition.
+ any of a long list of firearms specifically listed as prohibited. With few exceptions, if it has a remotely military appearance, it is prohibited.
+ replicas of firearms
+ any type of Taser or other firearm that discharges a dart or other object carrying an electrical current.
+ tear gas, Mace or other gas, or any liquid spray, power or other substance that is capable of injuring, immobilizing or otherwise incapacitating any person
+ any type of stun gun or other electrical charge device of length less than 480mm
+ a large additional class of prohibited weapons, such as nunchakus, switchblades, brass knuckles, etc. which are not discussed here. Read the list here if you care.

That's right, you're not allowed to use non-lethal means of self-defense in Canada. This would seem to ban pepper spray for use against bears, but apparently there are some forms of bear spray which are legal for use in Canada.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Exactly!
#1, I have an exclusion to the law in question which allows me to purchase "Saturday Night Specials" which means handguns with barrel lengths of 4" or less. Simply because I had one already legally registered BEFORE the new(er) law came into effect.
#2, I would simply buy a coupla 10 round mags for the gun when I received it. I would ask you to send the OEM mags to an adress in Fla (if that's legal) or otherwise simply sell 'em on Ebay or worst still, I'd simply forget about 'em.
One thing's fer sure, I personally am allowed to purchase this weapon.:D

·
Registered
118 Posts
Well alrighty then. Sorry I didn't notice that in your post. I had found a Canadian importer who would import it for me, but I guess that's a moot point now.
You hold on to it then ;)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You hold on to it then ;)
Listen - Mr. Peter this pistol as it stands is listed for $40 below dealer/wholesale pricing -

The MSRP (yes I know nobody sells for MSRP) is North of $700 ...

I am giving this away at this price.

Quite frankly, I am tired of the cheap artists, penny pincher's and trolls that have been trying to buy this from me for $375 or trade for a rusty Ruger and a box of mallo cups.

I have had two people tell me they we're going to purchase this one guy told me the funds were on the way and i never got them and he simply disappeared off the radar screen like the P52's off the Coast of Miami (tied me up for ten days). The other jerk off gave me the Xmas routine, can't find an FFL story, waiting for my paycheck baloney, and in the end I found out he was to young to purchase a handgun through an FFL and he tried to get me to sell it to his friend (straw purchase) which is completely ILLEGAL(he tied me up for over two weeks) ...

With that said I am not looking for any extra paperwork, or bull crap, not at this price anyway... i am simply not willing to ship it out of the Country those are my rules and there really is no need for you to make snid comments to me about how I want to do business... :rolleyes: :confused:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Yo Cobra, put away the fangs bud. I'm not harpin' on ya! I want your gun, I didn't haggle on the price or try to trade you an old sock and a case of beer (though to be honest, our canadian beer would prolly be worth it's weight in gold compareds to that watered down stuff y'all drink;) ).

Your gun goes for around $1,000 canadian up here in the land of the almost-free. So "I" know that this is a great deal. The sights were simply icing on the cake. Even with the extra cost of the 10 round mags, it's still a great deal.
Look, I'm pretty sure I can find an importer who'd handle all the paperwork to legally get this gun across the border. And in that case, you wouldn't be shipping out of the country anyways. So it'd work out great for both of us. You continue to try selling your gun on your side, and I should have definite news within a coupla days as to whether or not I can get the importer to do this at a reasonable cost (to me, of course). Fair 'nuff?

Peter

1 - 20 of 37 Posts