Walther Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale: M3 Tactical Illuminator - $95 shipped to you (I will pay for shipping within the lower 48 states of the US))- no paypal, money order only. My e-bay account, jedipanda, has a 97 rating, so I am trustworthy.

Had it two weeks. Bought it at the same time as my Beretta Vertec. With tax, I paid $127.

It is in like new condition (heck, it is new). Comes with batteries, extra bulb, case, etc - see pic below... It will fit the Beretta Vertec and Glock guns. It will also fit a few others...

I've decided that I would rather have the money to put towards another gun...

e-mail me at: [email protected] if interested. 1st one to say "I'll take it" and works out the details gets it.

·
Registered
4,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I found the following online - it works with a few other guns as well...

The M3 Tactical Illuminator is compatible with the GLOCK handguns with accessory rails as well as other popular models (such as the Beretta Model 92/96, SIG P226 and 1911 Colt), and lives up to its name. Compact and lightweight, the powerful M3 offers fast and significantly clearer identification of the target. Weighing under 4 oz., this white light illuminator will not hamper performance or shooter skill. The M3 is a practical combat application. The M3 Tactical flashlight is had to beat in a low light combat situation.
----------------
Glock - All with accessory rail

Beretta - Vertec

Caspian Arms - Recon Rail Receiver

CZ Arms - CZ-75 P-01

Springfield Armory - XD and TRP Operator 4� & 5� Barrel

·
Registered
4,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lowest price - $92 shipped. Any lower and I can sell it on ebay and make more... I just didn't wanna go thru the hassle...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts