Walther Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Never used. I forget whether they are 15 or 16 rds, but they are Mecgars. They are new in the plastic wrapper, never used. $100 shipped for the pair, OBO. I have no idea what they are worth with the ban expiring, so if $100 is a ridiculous price, please send me a reasonable offer.

TIA

[email protected]

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
It would help to know if they are pre-ban 16 round or if they are 15 round LEO marked or post ban 15 rounds with no warning

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are definitely not LEO. the last marker hole on the mag body says '15'. They are Mecgars and are marked 'PATENT 5,386,657'

hope that helps

·
Registered
97 Posts
Sounds like they could be the 15rd mags made for Turkey. There was no LEO markings on them. They were the same magazine tubes as the 16rd, but the 16th round witness hole was missing. They also changed the follower so that it was only a 15rd magazine. Some of those snuck into the country before the ban expired. Some of them had the follower replaced with the original follower, making them 16rds again.

Turkey is resticted to 15rds only.

·
Registered
20 Posts
thanks.

Anybody want them at $60 shipped?
I'll Take them. E-mail me if you dont find anything in your e-mail. I am dumb as a rock when using the internet.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Got the mags today. Thank you for understanding my initial delay in responding. Shui is an excellent person to do business with. I highly recommend this seller. Thanks again!!!

Jeff

·
Registered
10 Posts
Walther P99 15 rd 9mm magazine (No LEO markings)

I sold my Walther P99 9mm a few months back because my depatment would not authorize it for off duty carry (it was not DAO). I held on to this one 15 round magazine because I planned to buy a P990 DAO.

Recently our departmental firearms officer said GLOCKS ONLY for on duty, and will no longer qualify us with a second gun for off duty (they did authorize a Kahr PM9 as a BUG). As a result of this policy shift I no longer will need to hold on to this magazine. It was used one day at an indoor range for all of 45 rounds. It was never dropped and functioned perfectly.

Price $45.00 shipped USPS Priority Mail anywhere in the USA where it is leagal for you to buy and own this magazine (some states and NYC prohibit hi cap mags). Payment via PayPal or USPS Money Order. Email questions to [email protected]

Photos of the magazine are available on request

BTW- I do miss my P99 and PPK/S for off duty! :(

·
Registered
10 Posts
Walther P99 15 rd 9mm magazine (No LEO markings)

I sold my Walther P99 9mm a few months back because my depatment would not authorize it for off duty carry (it was not DAO). I held on to this one 15 round magazine because I planned to buy a P990 DAO.

Recently our departmental firearms officer said GLOCKS ONLY for on duty, and will no longer qualify us with a second gun for off duty (they did authorize a Kahr PM9 as a BUG). As a result of this policy shift I no longer will need to hold on to this magazine. It was used one day at an indoor range for all of 45 rounds. It was never dropped and functioned perfectly.

Price $45.00 shipped USPS Priority Mail anywhere in the USA where it is leagal for you to buy and own this magazine (some states and NYC prohibit hi cap mags). Payment via PayPal or USPS Money Order. Email questions to [email protected]

·
Registered
10 Posts
For some reason this post was attached to another thread instead of as a new post. I am unable to delete it. Would the forum administrator please move it for me. Sorry, I didn't intend to hijack this thread.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts