Walther Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need to vent here....recently had my PPS M2 shipped to Walther for an outstanding recall and received the gun back last week. My trigger now has a very pronounced "hitch" or "bump" that occurs as you begin to pull the trigger. The trigger was glass smooth before I sent it in. So....I have been trying since Monday morning to be contacted by Walther. I have emailed and phones leaving multiple messages. Am I unreasonable to expect a response, since its been 4 days now? I can't understand how my gun ever made out the door at Walther given the issue with the trigger.

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Need to vent here....recently had my PPS M2 shipped to Walther for an outstanding recall and received the gun back last week. My trigger now has a very pronounced "hitch" or "bump" that occurs as you begin to pull the trigger. The trigger was glass smooth before I sent it in. So....I have been trying since Monday morning to be contacted by Walther. I have emailed and phones leaving multiple messages. Am I unreasonable to expect a response, since its been 4 days now? I can't understand how my gun ever made out the door at Walther given the issue with the trigger.
Hello Rangerphil. As you know, we are living in extraordinary times. It is possible staffing is effected and demand dramatically higher than normal.

What you are reporting is unusual. I've sometimes had to wait on the phone a bit but I can't remember eventually not getting through.

Were you given the chance to wait for a rep to be available?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts