Walther Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first time owning a PPQ in years since I’ve been a Glock 19 fan. However I am glad I finally picked one up after wanting one for the last couple of months.

I would like to run a 10-8 blacked out rear sight and a front sight that is orange with tritium if possible.

Do any of you have a suggestion for a front sight to pair with the 10-8 rear?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Clean with alcohol then use finger nail polish and a tooth pick. Nail polish is usually acrylic and holds up better. Tooth pick will allow you to use just a drop. You can probably find a nice fluorescent orange for the front or hot pink. These days the options are limitless.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Clean with alcohol then use finger nail polish and a tooth pick. Nail polish is usually acrylic and holds up better. Tooth pick will allow you to use just a drop. You can probably find a nice fluorescent orange for the front or hot pink. These days the options are limitless.
This is exactly what I have concluded I am going to do.

I’m going to black out the rear and put orange on the front. I’m not concerned with having NS.

·
Registered
86 Posts
OP - not exactly what you're asking about but I'll put the following out there for info purposes........

I have 1 PPQ that has a 10-8 rear & run it with a #3 (IIRC) Walther OEM polymer front (1 step shorter sight from Walther).

I also have a PPQ that I swapped both (front & rear) OEM polymer sights for a set of plain ole Walther steel
sights, then painted the white dots black. Work like a champ.

Personally, I like the Walther steel rear better than the 10-8 & the Walther option is cheaper.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.