Walther Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I shot a 92FS for a long time....and based on my accuracy decided if I was ever going be in a situation where I really relied on it, I'd better use it as a club :) I never did get around to mounting an adjustable sight before I sold it.

I was really happy to find the P99 had an adjustable blade on the back as well as various blades for the front...but I am curious, anyone know why Walther gives you various front blades instead of an elevation adj on the rear ? Just curious.....

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
it is better not to have highth adjustment on the back since it is a combat handgun and not a target gun......less worried about your sights moving and it takes up less space to only have them windage adjustable on the rear...
also Walther does provide the option for fixed sights if one wants them that are only drift adjustable
also there is a "target" rear sight that is windage and elevation adjustable if you preffer these

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info, interesting looking sight. It was just a point of curiosity really....probably never touch it again after the initial setup.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts