Walther Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,341 Posts
Yea, I sent 1 in too. We'll see. I couldn't get to my safe deposit box to get the receipt for my SW99 before the deadline. So, I couldn't send in that receipt.

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
I really think as good as S&W customer service is.... sometimes they are just way slow
I sent in my coupon for the G22 rifle bag..... and still have not recieved it.. nor have I gotten the backstraps for my P99c that were "missing" when I got it......

·
Registered
26 Posts
I had two delivered on Tuesday, one for my S&W and one for my Walther P22. They are pretty nice. Big with a large interior and two end pockets, but not lockable.

·
Registered
4,341 Posts
So, U did get it for the Walther? Kewl. I sent mine in for my Walther, but wasn't sure if they would honor it since it said S&W - I couldn't get the receipt from my safe deposit box before the deadline to send in the receipt for my SW99.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Just thought I'd point out that S&W extended the deadline for the free range bag offer. When you print out a new request form, the deadline is now the end of April.

·
Registered
4,341 Posts
[b said:
Quote[/b] (zenner22 @ Mar. 23 2006,1:19)]Just thought I'd point out that S&W extended the deadline for the free range bag offer. When you print out a new request form, the deadline is now the end of April.
Yes, I saw that, but look again. The purchase date changed as well. The gun must now have been bought in 2006.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Why do European gun manufacturers (Walther and especially Heckler & Koch) treat their Europeans customers / gun owners like s..t ? After sales service here sucks and we never get free gifts or whatsoever ! Sometimes I wish I were living in the US

·
Registered
4,341 Posts
Well, mailed it off today - Hopefully I will get it soon.

ET - it's no so much that Walther is treating people badly. This is a deal for buying a Smith and Wesson gun. S&W just so happens to import the Walthers into America. And, for now, they seem to be honoring the bag for Walther gun purchases, even though it really doesn't state that on the mail in form.

I took a chance and got 1. Hopefully, I'll get the 2nd one now.

·
Registered
4,341 Posts
On another site - someone posted that they are very backlogged, and even ran out temporarily.

Still waiting for my 2nd one. I really like the bag.

I took 3 guns this weekend to the range, and I fit all 3, plus all of my supplies. I usually carried my supplies in a hige plastic contained, and then I had to try to hold the gun cases seperately, and try not to drop anything while opening and closing doors.

Heck, I could fit all 5 of my gun cases in the bag if I wanted to.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The Bags are in!!!!!!!!
I was contacted today by S&W telling me mine is being shipped ! Those of you whom havent recieved your bags get on the horn with S&W and start buggin'em! Here's the Email and Kate Fredette's address:
Fredette,Kate [email protected]

We rec'd the bags and your order was released on 4/26
Will ship this week
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Sunday, April 30, 2006 9:11 PM
To: Fredette,Kate
Subject: Re: My problem with your Free Range bag offer Attn Larry @ cus serv.

Almost another month and no range bag Kate, I see other bags on your web site, could you send me a upgrade to the promo bag for the inconvenience please , I'm tired of waiting Kate! Please help me out!
----- Original Message -----
To:
Sent: Thursday, April 06, 2006 10:25 AM
Subject: RE: My problem with your Free Range bag offer Attn Larry @ cus serv.

They are still out of stock. We should be getting some in soon
Sent: Wednesday, April 05, 2006 5:01 PM

Hey Kate, Its 4/1/2006 and no Bag? I think you mentioned something about a wait but what is going on!
To:
Sent: Monday, March 20, 2006 5:00 PM

OK we will get another one out
Sent: Friday, March 17, 2006 4:51 PM

Only one was received even though your packing lists indicate 2... What's going on? Please resolve this!

To:
Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2006 4:12 PM

2 were shipped out on 3/14
Sent: Monday, March 13, 2006 7:37 PM
To: Smith & Wesson Support
Subject: My problem with your Free Range bag offer Attn Larry @ cus serv.

I Recently spoke to Larry in customer service regarding your Free Range Bag giveaway....I emailed in my info and mailed it in on the actual forms for the Range bag offer. (Ahead of your deadlines) ..Larry said he found one of my qualifying handguns on your computers but not my other. He said he would call me back today and let me know what was going on.

The serial # you have on file is FAD1751 My P99 Walther

The one you don’t is L097790 for my P-22 Walther, and I did submit it. Please find my entry!

I was told you where backordered on range bags but can you please fix the problem and get me both of my Range Bags.

Thank You
GLD1980

1 - 20 of 29 Posts