Walther Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New Walther offer

ummm and still no other updates on the Walther site.....
wonder how long we have to wait this time for them to update the stuff again

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
Man, I still have the receipt from that P99, even though I had to get rid of it. That sucks - the start date is May 1, 06. Ugggggg

·
Registered
328 Posts
Be nice if they would show the AS trigger as available on the web site

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh and fix the slide on the Dessert Sand .40S&W P99/QA

and use a pic with the new frame for the black P99

·
Registered
17 Posts
Thanks for the heads up on the free mag and mag loader. I had all the paperwork filled out, receipt and all, to send in for the range bag and my wife was on the way to the post office to mail it in this morning when I caught your post. I usually don't have much use for cell phones but this one saved the day. I'd rather have another mag than a range bag.
W

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
Yea, me 2. I already sent off for the 2nd bag - But, my purchase date is from April - so I can't get the mag anyway

·
Registered
24 Posts
Bought a P99c, sent off form May 10th requesting mag with finger extension.  Package arrived June 28 with a mag for P99....  Thank goodness I also own a P99... at least the caliber was correct!  GRIN

EddieZ
Austin, TX

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
Kewl, thanks for bouncing this back - I forgot about this - I am picking up a new P99 today.

I already have 2 range bags, so I'd much rather have the extra mag.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Has anyone recieved their free mag yet? I sent in for it just about a month ago now. I assume it's going to take a bit longer.

So what's this range bag offer? I never heard of that one. I could definitely use a range bag.

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jake Starr @ June 29 2006,11:03)]uh, shipwreck, you could always  sell one of your range bags to one of us who bought Walthers before this offer....

Heck, if ya get 1 now - apply for both offers

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jake Starr @ June 29 2006,2:34)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Heck, if ya get 1 now - apply for both offers
I really don't think I need four P99's...I've done my part...
Hahaha.

Well, I use 1 bag for the range, and plan to use the other for business trips. If I can get a 3rd after I send off for the free mag, I may sell that one.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I recieved my free 15 round 9mm mag and mag loader today. I sent away for it on the 14th or 15th of june. So about 15 days, not too shabby

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
Great! I sent mine in yesterday. When I get it, I'll have 8 mags total for the gun - Two 16 Rounders, Five 15 Rounders and One 10 Rounder

·
Registered
17 Posts
My free Walther mag and mag loader showed up in the mail today (July 5th 2006).  I sent all of the paperwork from my purchase of a P99cAS at the beginning of May.
I actually forgot that it was "supposed" to show up....

I guess that S&W missed that I bought a P99c because the mag is a 15 round one for a P99 9mm.  Free is good!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts