Walther Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really wish other bigger retailers would start doing the same thing, but this is a start I guess.

It looks like OpticsPlanet is donating a portion of each purchase to a charity that supports military vets and their families and their educational futures. This is something that is very close to my heart, so I thought I'd share. If any of you find any companies doing anything similar could you please let me know, I like to keep up to date on who is doing what for our brothers and sisters:

Operation Gift

Semper Fi

·
Registered
699 Posts
Not sure it’s in the same vein, but the weatherman on Fox and Friends has an umbrella company that was selling “Folds of Honor” umbrellas where $5 from each sale went to the FOH organization.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I buy products that a portion of the money goes to the Wounded Warrior's Project. I also donate whenever possible.

Jim D

·
Registered
179 Posts
I just thought I'd share this because I think it's awesome. A lady friend of mine in Kingsville, Texas, 83 years young, a couple years ago started a fund raiser to build a home for a Wounded Warrior family. I don't know how the family was chosen. Also she got a lot of contractors to donate labor.

All said and done they funded enough to build 5 new homes for Wounded Warrior families and moved them in their new homes. Pretty special I think.

Jim D
SE Texas

1 - 6 of 6 Posts