Walther Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a High Noon Split decision tuckable holster for my P99 compact and voila! it fits the PPS perfectly!

I really like custom made gunleather made for ONE specific gun, however its sometimes nice to have these cheaper more universal holsters layin around

·
Registered
406 Posts
I'm willing to bet $35 on this idea, David, as I am so tired of carrying around my state of the art high dollar German design pistol in an Uncle Mike's crappy holster I could scream. Thanks for the tip - my order is already for one of these.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeh it even says on the package that its designed for several differnet guns....... so they need to add the PPS to it..

·
Registered
22 Posts
JMGHolsters.com sells IWB holsters for the Walther PPS now. They added the PPS as of early October. Not sure of the quality or anything since I don't know anyone with that holster brand.

·
Registered
225 Posts
JMGHolsters.com sells IWB holsters for the Walther PPS now. They added the PPS as of early October. Not sure of the quality or anything since I don't know anyone with that holster brand.
For $25 its worth using until some of the other holster makers catch up. I won't be getting a PPS for about 6 more months. I should probably go ahead and order a holster now for it.:)

·
Registered
4 Posts
I got my High Noon Split Decision on Friday and sent it back today. Not the fit I was looking for. I'll stick with the Gunfighters Ltd IWB medium for $14 including shipping.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I tried to order the Milt Sparks VM2 for a PPS today, but my reading between the lines is that they are so busy as it is that they won't be adding it to their line for awhile. One could be made if you sent your gun but that includes shipping 2 ways.:eek: I did order the same holster for a FS P99 though...

If a newer quality holster maker could put design together for the PPS I think a lot of guys would flood him with enough orders to keep him busy and make him some money. One of the problems with getting a holster for the PPS is that the guys who make the great holsters are so busy they don't need to expand for the PPS. A new guy could jump right in and do well if the quality and service are there.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Holsters

Hi Pitmaster: I have been running through most of the high-end makers and can't find anyone who has the mold yet. Ken Null said he would make one, too, but I need to send the gun to him. Maybe the holster(s) from Walther will be available soon.

·
Registered
62 Posts
what didnt you like about it? too loose?

Here's my two cents...

It's definitely not too loose, I can crank down the adjuster so it's almost impossible to pull out the pistol. It covers the trigger gaurd completely. The clip is securely fastened to the holster and it won't accidently pull off a belt. IMHO, it's a very functional, no-nonsense, very low-frill, IWB holster. I only wish it had a back tab inbetween me and the slide.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I just placed an order for a Split Decision. I'm not much on IWB holsters, but given the slimness of both this holster and the PPS, I'm going to give it a try.

For those of you who haven't ordered from High Noon Holsters, I recommend them. In addition to making great holsters, the owner provides superb service after the sale.

http://www.highnoonholsters.com/index.html

·
Registered
235 Posts
Just a thought, wouldn't a ket tech PF-9 holster fit this gun, they are about the same size. These guns are not available in my area, can't seem to locate one of them in NH. Are the black PPS guns out yet?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello,

We think the PPS is a great gun! :) We will make the full line of holsters for the PPS when we get our hands on a casting.

The Kel Tec PF9 question : Thats a smaller size then the PPS. It will swim in the PPS holster.

We do not patrol any forums, so any questions etc etc to this post, catch us on the site www.highnoonholsters.com

We may not be back for awhile.
Take care
Justin
High Noon Holsters

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Welcome to the Forum.......and hope to see you around posting some pics of the First Edition holsters when you get the casting for them..... :D

·
Registered
225 Posts
Hello,

We think the PPS is a great gun! :) We will make the full line of holsters for the PPS when we get our hands on a casting.

The Kel Tec PF9 question : Thats a smaller size then the PPS. It will swim in the PPS holster.

We do not patrol any forums, so any questions etc etc to this post, catch us on the site www.highnoonholsters.com

We may not be back for awhile.
Take care
Justin
High Noon Holsters
Great. Should I order one now or wait till I get the gun? I know I need one of the tuckables and a pocket holster for it. A mag holder too.

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
DeSantis lists the PPS for some of their holsters

1 - 20 of 21 Posts