Walther Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I emailed Walther asking them about the status of the PPK and PPK/S. They said the guns will begin shipping in early 2019!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
196 Posts
Its good to go to the source to ask....
But its like talking to a group of politicians . . . . ? ?

I emailed them 2 days ago and got
"We do not have a definate date set for release as yet. There will be a press
release when this happens"

Sit back and watch the snow melt, they're giving out flavor of the day anwsers.

Isn't that what they said LAST year to be released early "2018" ! ! ! !

·
Premium Member
13,797 Posts
NO, if they were talking like a group of politicians, we'd be hearing some news....such as 'my contact offered this information, on the condition of anonymity'.

I can't understand how some people that have been sworn to secrecy will spill their guts, on the condition of anonymity. Need to find em' and fire em'.....NEVER to be allowed to work anywhere, other than McDonalds.

So, quit pestering Walther, sit back and watch the snow melt.

It's like waiting for Christmas........we'll know when we know. If you know early, will it change anything? Uhhh, errrr....NOPE.

Kudos to Walther for keeping a secret....and additional kudos for not having any lowlifes speaking on the condition of anonymity.

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
No, it is probably a better fit on the HiPoint or Taurus forum :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
No joke! It was Monday evening. I’ll try to get back over there tomorrow and see if they still have it. I was looking at P22’s and SR22’s and it was in the case for I think $299. PPK/S, grip extension. .22lr from Fort Smith. I was glad to see it (I grew up in Fort Smith), but I don’t follow PPK’s so I didn’t realize it was that big a deal!

And I’m much more of a Charlie Brown than a Lucy! 🙂

1 - 13 of 13 Posts