Walther Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale Walther PPK in .380 This is a PPK, not PPK/s. This is a Smith&Wesson PPK. I’ve had it Cerakoted black and gray by Mac’s in Tucson. Pictures don’t do it justice. It’s in great shape. Great shooting gun. Comes with 4 mags. Comes with wood grips . Comes with the original grips, although they need cleaning up. The original grips come with the original longer screw necessary for use. Comes with a Don Hume holster. Comes in the original box. I'd like to get $700 for everything.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Price reduced to $600 for the package. I'd like to see this go to a Walther lover rather than putting it on a regular gun or sportsman forum.

·
Registered
421 Posts
I'm really confused. PPK's don't have steel frame at the back of the grips. The plastic/wood grip forms the back of the portion of the frame unlike the PP and PPK/s. see where the slide is marked PPK, but I'd check the magazine. if it takes 7 rounds then you have a ppk/s marked as a PPK . Not rare, but a definite oddity

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the comment. There is no exposed frame in the back. Perhaps what you think is steel is simply the shiny wood grips. And yes the magazines are 6 round.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I live in Houston, TX but I had the gun Cerakoted by Mac's in Tucson because at the time he was supposed to be one of the best in the country.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts