Walther Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Digging through some boxes I found two stainless magazines for the U.S. production Walther TPH .22LR. They are used, not new, though they look close to new. They are not aftermarket but are original Walther Banner-marked on both sides, with stainless mag bodies and finger rest, OEM-supplied to Interarms. They will also fit & function in the imported German TPHs.

I acquired these years ago, hand-picked for serviceability, with no dents, dings or bent lips. They are clean, have good springs and smooth follower action. They will work IF your gun works with the magazine you currently have. The TPHs were problematic guns, and if you're having problems now, a new mag probably is not going to work any better. They are $85 each. Shipping is a flat $9 charge.

I grant 3-day inspection with refund of the purchase price if returned postpaid to me, absolutely unaltered and in the same condition as shipped.

Shoot me a PM if interested.

Thanks,

MGMike

·
Premium Member
13,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
A few more have turned up, like mushrooms after the rain.

Please don't post here on this thread that you are "interested", and expect priority while you dither. Send me a PM with a firm commitment and I will reserve them for a reasonable time (but not forever).

M

·
Premium Member
13,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Went looking for something else and found a few more.

Speak now or be forever condemned to aftermarket...

M

1 - 6 of 6 Posts