Walther Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
They are NOT in stock. Soon after accepting your payment, you'll get an email stating that they are not yet in stock.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Fobus Holster

I got my email this morning around 9am stating it's on back order. Hopefully it won't be on backorder to long. Tim

·
Registered
5 Posts
Got a bad feeling . . . according to the Fobus site they are listed as "not available". I've got a hunch they haven't been made yet, just announced.

Has anyone actually touched one, or are they just vaporware at this point?

·
Registered
150 Posts
re:Fobus holster

Ordered on the 21st, still on backorder................. called and was told they should have them in 2 weeks. Got my fingers crossed, love the Fobus holster for my P99 AS

·
Registered
358 Posts
God please for the love of God do some research on the crap we call fobus. They are ok for down at the range, but please don't CC with them and expect good reliable retention.

·
Registered
25 Posts
God please for the love of God do some research on the crap we call fobus. They are ok for down at the range, but please don't CC with them and expect good reliable retention.

AMEN.

It boggles my mind that people will spend $600 on a gun and then buy a crappy holster for it. There are so many GREAT holsters out there, don't waste your time with these things.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have a Galco Miami-style shoulder holster for my P99 and my PPS fits great in it. Galco is a great holster. I have a Kramer belt holster and a Kramer IWB holster for my P99 and my PPS fits great in both. Kramer makes an awesome holster. I have a Fobus for my P22 and it is a FUBAR holster. I do not like the Fobus holsters at all.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Be sure and take a look at the Fobus Evolution line. While still inexpensive they are are few steps up from the old Fobus holsters.

·
Registered
150 Posts
It finnaly shipped

I was just notified that my Fobus Evolution holster shipped! Its been on backorder since the 21st of February.

Tim

·
Registered
4 Posts
I've ordered from this place, it's horrible, I think they have EVERYTHING backordered. It's the same as tactical-store.com

Anyways, the fobus holsters I have seen have WAY to much retention actually hehe..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts