Walther Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've recently been introduced to the CCP 9mm and really like the little pistol so far. My daughter purchased hers first and now both my wife and I own one. While not a top of the line weapon, for the money, it isn't a bad performer.
We bought them for Concealed Carry purposes, and with that in mind, I have TruGlo sights on order. Still need to look at holsters.

dee

·
Registered
93 Posts
Congratulations on your purchase.
I have a CCP M1 and mine has operated flawlessly. It is a great pistol for it's intended purpose, concealed carry.
If you pump rounds through it at the range the piston tube area will start to get warm. Not unbearable, just warm.
Be prepared. You will receive comments on how bad the CCP is. Seems some people have issues.
IMO, a lot of function issues are the shooter.
I use a Comp-Tac Infidel Ultra Max IWB holster. Carries nicely.

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Congratulations on your purchase.
I have a CCP M1 and mine has operated flawlessly. It is a great pistol for it's intended purpose, concealed carry.
If you pump rounds through it at the range the piston tube area will start to get warm. Not unbearable, just warm.
Be prepared. You will receive comments on how bad the CCP is. Seems some people have issues.
IMO, a lot of function issues are the shooter.
I use a Comp-Tac Infidel Ultra Max IWB holster. Carries nicely.
Welcome from South Carolina.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts