Walther Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the forum and have a question. I am into USGI Garands ,Carbines etc. but reciently picked up a 1967 Non Import Walther PPK 9MM Kunz from a friend. The finish is pretty worn the grips and mag are missing but bore is very good. Which would be correct for this pistol, the brown or blck grips? I want to buy originals for it any good places besides E-bay? Also how many rds does it hold? Also, if I would decide to refinish it would it hurt the value or should I just leave it as is? Thanks Guys

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Who said I got it for free? I bought several guns from him. I have about $50.00 in the PPK. The only reason he sold what he did he is no longer allowed to own any firearms (I won't get into that) I wondered about the fire also but I really don't think it got that hot. Alot of the missing finish is honest wear and some of it came off when I tried to polish it up some. I'm really not concerned about it being unsafe

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Thanks for all the replys guys. I don't see how a gunsmith would be able to tell if it was damamged any. I looked it over again and I;m not to worried about it. I don't really think it got to hot as the springs all seem to have plenty of tension left. I looked at the underside of the slide and it is not discolored

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.