Walther Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Premium Member
4,588 Posts
+1 to Earl
of you can try Tom Heller from Missouri.... I don't have his info but you can find him at the www.P38forum.com
I would guess the brown grips are the correct ones but I am not 100%
It should hold 6 rounds +1 in the chamber

· Premium Member
4,588 Posts
If this will be for carry I would stay away from blueing alltogether and get the PPK hardchromed by Ford's or maybe have it NP3'ed.
This, besides making it durable and resistand to holster wear will help keeping it clean.
If you are going to just take it to the range and or keep it in the safe, I would not touch it but just keep it clean so no rust will form where the blueing is gone.

· Premium Member
4,588 Posts
The markings on the left side of your slide are not engraved or roll marked like on older PP or PPK's.

· Premium Member
4,588 Posts
Orlando
they do make brown finger rest extensions for the PPK mags.
I would say that the PPK needs a refinish...... no matter what you are going to use it for.... and if I may give you a idea.
http://www.fordsguns.com/

· Premium Member
4,588 Posts
Why would you finish a carry gun in Nickel ????
I would use something that will hold up to holster wear. Hardchrome, NP3 or even have it Melonite treated....that will give it a nice dark grey finish.. almost black and you don't have to worry about rust anymore.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.