Walther Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. Just bought one of these PPQ M2 9mm after reading hundreds of positive reviews and I must say I am impressed. The reviews weren’t lying. This thing is amazing. Super accurate, easy to handle and shoot. German engineering at its best. I don’t regret getting rid of my XDS 3.3 at all. This PPQ is a beast of a gun.

Has not been to the range in about a year so I think I did pretty good with this baby from 20 yards.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Damn, great shooting! I bought one about a month ago or so. Had my second trip out with it yesterday at the range. I had read all the reviews and I love the trigger myself. My targets don't look so good, but the gun is accurate as hell. Me, not so much, but working on it. Congrats!

·
Premium Member
8,656 Posts
As you have noticed the Q is an awesome weapon. Properly handled (as you have shown) it is a tack driver and is certainly as reliable as it is accurate.

A PPQ has been my EDC since 2011. Enjoy your Q!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you guys for the compliments. Yes, I love that PPQ. Best gun I have ever owned. I was looking at reviews of the Creed as well and they say it’s also a great gun for the money. Hickock45, who is a Glockman, absolutely loves the trigger on the Creed and the PPQ. He said on his videos he wishes all Glocks had triggers like that, so I am thinking about getting a Creed just to go blow steam at the range. Love Walthers.

·
Registered
300 Posts
I thought about buying a Creed last year, but there were no rebates on them..
just the PPQs.

Now that it is past June 1rst and July 4th. I don't expect to see any summer rebates in 2018.

The Creed I handled last month had exactly the same trigger pull that my used PPQ does.

One would be cheaper than the other, that's about it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts