Walther Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been hanging out here far too long letting you guys have all the fun. Time to join. I can't handle being teased by at all those Walther pics anymore without being able to respond! So hello to all and for anyone still looking for a PPS First Edition, I was at the Gander Mountain by me yesterday and they're stocked full of them. The reason is simple, $749.00 asking price. Nice gun, I just don't love it........yet. BUT it's a Walther and it well wear on me because it's a Walther and then I'll be forced to buy one......because it's a Walther. Like I tell my wife, I'm doing my part to keep up foreign relations!

·
Registered
361 Posts
I just wonder how Gander Mtn. gun sales can stay in business. What kind of idiot is going to pay that much for a gun that you can find elsewhere for $550-599? If you need a gun that badly, then I would just get a different model and forget about using GM for anything. I hope if you pay that much for the PPS, that they at least buy you dinner first because you got screwed!

OH yeah, welcome to the forum!

·
Premium Member
26,071 Posts
Guns International is offering a PPS black model for $689 at the moment. That's a long way from the $500 that many FFL holders are promising their customers once these things start to show up in force, but it is a bird in the hand ... and at least marginally cheaper than the Gander Mountain offering. Here's a link:

http://www.gunsinternational.com/results.cfm?cid=362

The bottom line seems to be that the PPS is somewhat rare and in demand and will command a high price, at least for now.

FWIW, this site also has a P99 QA model for $500, plus a wide variety of other Walther firearms.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts