Walther Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Currently deployed OEF-A. Any suggestions on accessories(etc. holster, sights and what not) or should I just wait?

·
Registered
6,756 Posts
You started out with one heck of a pistol.

In my opinion, the only improvement the PPQ needs, out of the box, is better sights, so I'd suggest that you look at what's available and make a decision, or wait a bit and see what new offerings are available in the market by the time that you actually get to use the pistol.

·
Registered
981 Posts
You started out with one heck of a pistol.

In my opinion, the only improvement the PPQ needs, out of the box, is better sights, so I'd suggest that you look at what's available and make a decision, or wait a bit and see what new offerings are available in the market by the time that you actually get to use the pistol.
This.

Congrats on the new purchase, you picked something I suspect you will enjoy for quite a long time!

·
Registered
436 Posts
Sights, but wait until you're back

You're probably going to want a can at some point... I'd recommend an Octane9 or Osprey9... Although its though because you lose the ability to holster, so clear uses of a handgun drop. It's an ideal HD gun for some though.

If you have 3-4 months left... I'd suggest ordering a holster from Raven now. My RCS for the navy is great, the wait was the only issue and you should be fine on that.

·
Premium Member
8,685 Posts
That is setting the bar very high for future purchases...congrats!

Holsters will be pretty much dependent upon your intended usage will be, but a can is certainly not a bad idea...the Osprey looks like it was designed for the Q....(I'm just waiting for the tax stamp on mine).

When my Classic Navy Q arrives next week and is put through its paces it will become my EDC and my QFE will become the night stand warrior with my Viridian C5L, Osprey suppressor and 17 round mag.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks, for the feedback. I checked out all of the things you guys stated above. Just cant wait to go home and shoot it.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Nice score!!! I have one myself in 9mm.........still haven't fired it. Bought it mostly for the extra magazines for my other ppq m2 that I use in IDPA.

If you don't mind, how much did that beauty cost ya? Did you buy it at a LGS or over the internet?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice score!!! I have one myself in 9mm.........still haven't fired it. Bought it mostly for the extra magazines for my other ppq m2 that I use in IDPA.

If you don't mind, how much did that beauty cost ya? Did you buy it at a LGS or over the internet?

$699.99 online... The only one I could find. People are selling them for like 8 and 9 hundred bucks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts