Walther Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Those of you who have the First Edition, what do you think of the material and finish it is made of. I have found the first editions and am considering getting one even though I was holding out for the regular black model.

I have read that the finish looks good, but in pictures it looks as if it is an unfinished product. What color is it actually and does it have swirly marks on the frame as it appears in pictures? Thanks!!!!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
It's sort of a gray metallic wood grain. I'm not 100% sold on it, but my fiancee thinks it's pretty. Any gun she approves of is a win. ;)

·
Registered
256 Posts
I find it difficult to accurately describe the finish. There are swirly designs in there, bothered me in the photos, but do like it in the real pistol. Will say that initially I thought I would purchase the First Edition and then get an all black model for carry when they come in, however, have now decided to get another First Edition just to keep one in new condition as a collectible, and will continue to keep the first First Edition for carry. They are nice, very concealable, and shoot great.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hmmmm....I am thinking I will wait on the " black" gun to come out so I will be happy with it. The first edition looks like a " first edition" :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts