Walther Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 3 month waiting, FINALLY got my Walther P99 AS (AE)Europe Version, 9mm. and My CCW licence.....I am so happy.

·
Registered
95 Posts
well, i've been waiting almost 6 months now for my CCW here in new york (not new york city thank god), then I plan on getting my 2004 P99 AS 9mm. congrats and have fun.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
6 month!!! that will kill me.................why so dificult get CCW in New york?

Another thing, I few my P99 trgger gritty, is this normal? how can I do to make it smoth?

·
Registered
310 Posts
Congrats on the Walther...you'll love it. But what's a "European version"? The AE is the date code (2004)...what makes it European (since all the Walthers come from Germany).

Just curious...

Jim

·
Registered
821 Posts
I believe the euro P99 doens't have any importer markings.

Also, it comes with the white outline rear sight instead of 3dot.

Other than that, same gun, I believe.

-stunks

·
Registered
280 Posts
The Euro is what Earl's sells. It is only marked with ERS, Teksbury,MA on the barrell . It comes with the Euro u rear sight instead of dots and 16 rd mags.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yes, that is euro version, but it also come one test target from factory with 25 meters and 5 rounds on it....that show you the how accuracy is......

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
[b said:
Quote[/b] (andrespeng @ June 22 2005,07:44)]yes, that is euro version, but it also come one test target from factory with 25 meters and 5 rounds on it....that show you the how accuracy is......
All Walther's come with test targets, except the American made PPK's.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts