Walther Forums banner

Finally ordered a PPS!!!

2K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  RMA 
#1 ·
After searching for one I finally pulled the trigger & purchased one this afternoon by telephone. It's being shipped from RI to one of my local gun stores here in Tampa. Plan on ordering one of those "Split decision" holsters for it as well :)

#4 ·
I talked to my local gun store and have one on layaway. The problem is they have the deposit until they get one in and then they will lay it to the side until I get down there. They don't know when they will get it. :(

#9 ·
Thanx again & one other question regarding ammo...I always use the cheap Winchester brand from Walmart ($16 for a box of 100) for my Beretta 92, should I use the same for the PPS??? And what about hollow points??? I always here about Speer & Corbon.

#10 ·
I'm just learning about this pistol too, so I sure don't want to come off like the Shell Answer Man or anything... Anyway, I have shot primarily all WWB 115gr ammo and Speer Gold Dot +P. I would guess about 90/10 on that mix and I just went over 500 rounds through mine. No issues with either!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.