Walther Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All! I did post here a while ago and I have now finally got my hands on my P5 (its taken a while to get the requisite FAC but here it is.

I want to confirm all is well with it and make sure it is original I see some are later models technically after their intial run and out of production? I do not want to guess and want to make sure I Know exactly about my gun. Hope it is the genuine article? any help would be appreciated.

I have attached relveant photos and any information is greatly apriciated. It is great that there is a forum for this on my tiny rock that is Jersey so good to have access to some much information on here!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
Darn, you did good for a 1st P5.

AB production 105*** Ser#, very late production final Variation (6), without import marking on slide. Hope it's not vibe pen engraved on the front/bottom of frame.

English Walnut Target Nill grips too.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the info. Good to know. Yes I have the original black stock ones too. Plenty of spare mags. So it is a late production? To me AB means 01? So I presumed 2001 but that is very late?

It is in lovely nick. Hardly used or shot so going to make the most of it on range day.

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
Nice pistol that you will enjoy greatly at home and at the range. Yes, it is a very late production pistol at 2001.

·
Registered
360 Posts
That’s a really nice looking firearm. Good find!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you to you all for the information. I am glad I know now. I am sure I definitely will. I am wanting to slowly but surely increase my walther connection. Definitely have my eye on a TPH I saw at the range. Just have to have it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts