Walther Forums banner

Finally got my hands on my (i hope) lovely P5

2K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Menardo11 
#1 ·
Hello All! I did post here a while ago and I have now finally got my hands on my P5 (its taken a while to get the requisite FAC but here it is.

I want to confirm all is well with it and make sure it is original I see some are later models technically after their intial run and out of production? I do not want to guess and want to make sure I Know exactly about my gun. Hope it is the genuine article? any help would be appreciated.

I have attached relveant photos and any information is greatly apriciated. It is great that there is a forum for this on my tiny rock that is Jersey so good to have access to some much information on here!!!

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Darn, you did good for a 1st P5.

AB production 105*** Ser#, very late production final Variation (6), without import marking on slide. Hope it's not vibe pen engraved on the front/bottom of frame.

English Walnut Target Nill grips too.

#4 ·
Thanks for the info. Good to know. Yes I have the original black stock ones too. Plenty of spare mags. So it is a late production? To me AB means 01? So I presumed 2001 but that is very late?

It is in lovely nick. Hardly used or shot so going to make the most of it on range day.

#7 ·
That’s a really nice looking firearm. Good find!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.