Walther Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there. I finally have gotten a chance to get a P99. (In my area, I never see the even at gun shows). I always said I wanted my first P99 to be the Gen I as when they first came out. I finally got my wish as yesterday I found one on gunbroker. According to the serial # it was made in 1997. According to the owner it was purchased for his collection and as never fired it. He appears to have 100% positive feedback and if all is true, I finally got my favorite handgun! Can't wait for it to arrive, I will post pics when it does.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hey there. I finally have gotten a chance to get a P99. (In my area, I never see the even at gun shows). I always said I wanted my first P99 to be the Gen I as when they first came out. I finally got my wish as yesterday I found one on gunbroker. According to the serial # it was made in 1997. According to the owner it was purchased for his collection and as never fired it. He appears to have 100% positive feedback and if all is true, I finally got my favorite handgun! Can't wait for it to arrive, I will post pics when it does.
Welcome to the Owners Club. Def post pictures up when you get it? I have yet to post mine up because I'm trying to pick up an AR-15 and wanted to do a photoshoot of both together.

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Ah here comes the man that took that sweet P99 with the split trigger....
005xxx serial #....
I was hoping for it go to into good hands.....
congrats on the sweet deal.. that was a fair price for that gun :D :D

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ah here comes the man that took that sweet P99 with the split trigger....
005xxx serial #....
I was hoping for it go to into good hands.....
congrats on the sweet deal.. that was a fair price for that gun :D :D
Thanks! I was kinda back and forth on whether to bid or just use the buy it now function but I had the extra money and it really was my best chance to get a Gen I in that condition and so I went for it. I now have 3 16 round mags for it as well.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Alright, I got it earlier this week. Haven't had a chance to post pics until now. I have had it at the range a few times and it is perfect! My new carry gun! Here are the pics. Now I want a P99 compact!

·
Patron
212 Posts
Sweet! Congrats!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts