Walther Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Back in 1980 I shot a P-38, and to this day I remember how it fit the hand and how well it shot. I've always wanted one of my own, and now that I inadvertently started to collect German P models, I finally decided to get a P1 from Dan's Ammo. Picked it up yesterday, and took it to the range today. 200 rounds of WWB and Blazer, without a single failure of any type. I really like the way this pistol sits in the hand - very "pointable" I guess. I can already tell that it, along with my P5c and P7, will be my favorite range guns.

Below is a pic of what came with the pistol. The pistol itself has a number of faint handling marks on the sides of the slide that don't really stand out until the room light is reflected off the sides. Inside, it looks perfect, and I have a feeling that it has not been used. Only stored for a long period of time. The bore is perfect.

If anyone wants the cleaning kit, you are welcome to have it. It looks to be unused as well, but does not have any oil in the oil container. I'll put it in the mail and email you cost of postage, and you can send me a check. Just PM me. I'll probably sell the unused holster at some point as well, as I have no use for it either...

PhilR.

·
Registered
123 Posts
P1 Holster

Hi Phil, just as a back up to the PM I sent you, if the holster is for sale would you kindly email me with a price. And what is the date inside the flap? Not a big deal but just curious. Thanks, BruceGFL

·
Premium Member
1,792 Posts
PhilR - Congrats! It looks like a real clean gun...enjoy and safe shooting. It is a real pleasure to shoot!

photo

1 - 6 of 6 Posts