Walther Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone...first post here. I need to thank everyone for the tremendous amount of information on this site. I've been going round and round trying to decide on buying a Glock 19 or the Walther P99C AS and this site has really helped me finalize my decision.

I've decided on the P99C and I'm looking for an FFL in the North Denver area. I would like to place an order with CDNN Sports and need to find an FFL before purchasing. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Ryan.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I sold a pistol on Guns America, earlier this year, and the recieving FFL was Jerry Depue at PWP Outfitters, 7645 York Street, Denver. Phone number (303) 287-5311.

He was buying it for a customer that was looking for that make/model.

I exchanged a couple of emails with him, talked to him on the phone once. He seemed very professional, and he sent me a money order and the paperwork I requested promptly.

If I lived in Dener, I'd look him up for this sort of thing.

To keep my post on Walther topic, I used the funds from that sale to purchase my P99 and P22...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks everyone....I think I found an FFL that'll help me out. Does anyone know if CDNN Sports still has the P99C AS in stock for $429?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts