Walther Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
978 Posts
A lighter trigger spring and a reflex sight.

·
Registered
263 Posts
All I did to mine was stipple, add tti base pads and an optic. Not much I would want to change about the q5 that would come with mods except a threaded barrel and comp but the expense to do that isn't worth it imo. I put a Dpm recoil spring in mine too since I wore the original out, not worth it imo and Walther will send you a factory replacement for free

Sent from my HD1907 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
978 Posts
I put a Dpm recoil spring in mine too since I wore the original out, not worth it imo and Walther will send you a factory replacement for free.
I also wore mine out but Walther told me I had to buy a replacement, as it's a normal wear item. I even talked to the customer service supervisor and got the same answer. I did end up buying one, as I had no choice. I could have continued to run the original one, but I was starting to throw brass ten feet and I knew it was time. The old one was a red spring and the replacement was silver. I called and asked them the difference and they told me the red one was 48 Newtons and the silver one was 50 newtons. Apparently they were having problems with some ammo not going into battery and this was supposed to cure it.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I also wore mine out but Walther told me I had to buy a replacement, as it's a normal wear item. I even talked to the customer service supervisor and got the same answer. I did end up buying one, as I had no choice. I could have continued to run the original one, but I was starting to throw brass ten feet and I knew it was time. The old one was a red spring and the replacement was silver. I called and asked them the difference and they told me the red one was 48 Newtons and the silver one was 50 newtons. Apparently they were having problems with some ammo not going into battery and this was supposed to cure it.
Well that sucks, I guess I got lucky

Sent from my HD1907 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18 Posts
The first two are close but I would say in this order: Apex trigger, Vortex Venom 6 MOA, Talon grip tape. My favorite piece to shoot and compete with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
378 Posts
  1. Trijicon SRO, 2.5 MOA
  2. Springco 87886 Competition Firing Pin Safety Plunger Spring
  3. Talon Grips PRO granulated rubber grip wrap

1 - 8 of 8 Posts