Walther Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought the P99 AS and am getting used to it. Any ideas where I can get 15 or 16 round Meggars without paying 40-50 bucks each? Thanks for any help.

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
I don't belive you will find Factory mags under $38

if you ask for 15 or 15 rounders I assume you got a 9mm... so here it goes

Earl's...$40 for LEO marked 15 and 16 rounders.... if you want preban ones they are $100 ......

CDNNcurrently don't have any 15 rounders for the 9mm though they have 12 eounders for $38

There is other places... you just have to look.. but I doubt unless CDNN has some for sale you will find them for less than $40 per mag
ummm on another thought, allglock had 5 16 round mags for sale ... see if he is still willing to sell them

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the help, guys. No Sportsman's Warehouse around here- the price is great though. Too bad they don't do internet sales. Looks like 40.00 +s/h is the best I'm gonna do.

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
"SportsmanWarehouse" they have a storelocator
check if there is one in your area

I called them today and it was $25 for a 15 round mag in the store that I called.... but still beats $38 .... so next paycheck I will get me some

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
[b said:
Quote[/b] (gunmanguns @ Feb. 21 2006,08:42)]its from meridian idaho
soooo are they Walther factory mags then ?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hello,

You may look for S&W mags. for their P99's and that might lower the price and broaden the horizon.

·
Registered
86 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
I've never seen pistol magazines at my local Sportsman's Warehouse. Where have you guys seen them? Do you have to ask the guys at the gun counter for them?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts