Walther Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where to order a "Euro" style rear sight to replace the stock sight on a P99 9mm??

--jazzbass62

·
Registered
144 Posts
Call Earl's, they must have some but not sure how much they will charge you. When I ordered my QA in late 2000 I requested to have that sight and they put in on.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Just as NMP99 sent me his 3 dot site, so will I send you my rear EURO site if you so desire. Email me at [email protected] with your name and address and I'll send it off to you.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My thanks again go to Combat Shooter!! He sent me a Euro sight, I finally got around to installing it and I'm very happy with it! It's not as big and bold as the ones on my Glocks, but I like the squared off geometry that makes it easier for me to aquire the front sight.

After I've thoroughly tested out the new sight, I'll probably have a two dot rear sight that could "float" over to someone in P99-land for free... lemme know if your interested.

--jazzbass62

·
Registered
7 Posts
What is the difference between the European sights and the...um...non-european sights? Does anyone have a link to pictures showing the difference?

·
Registered
14 Posts
anyone want to send me the euro rear too? i just bought a p99 with dots, but i prefer the euro style as is with some glocks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts